Acceptance and commitment therapy identifies that distressing and difficult emotions arise from being hooked into your thoughts. It helps you understand our thoughts diffusing negative and emotionally charged thoughts.
- helps us understand what is important to you through identifying values.
- supports committed action working towards a persons values in order to live a more meaningful life.
- supports people to stay in the present and to value what is important to them RIGHT NOW.
- The Happiness Trap - by Russ Harris
- Get out of you Mind and into Your LIfe - by Steven Hayes
- ACT Made Simple - by Russ Harris